Research, policies and innovative education
May 22nd to 26th 2017
Welcome to the XV edition of the Summer School in Health Promotion, an annual event in which the following universities currently participate:
- University of Medical Sciences, Poznan, Poland
- Fontys University of Applied Sciences Tilburg, Netherlands
- HOWEST University of West Flanders; Bruges, Belgium
- Esslingen University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- University of the Balearic Islands, Spain
- Hannover University of Applied Sciences and Arts, Germany (Universidad Invitada)
The 2017 edition will take place in the UIB, organized as previous editions by the Faculty of Nursing and Physiotherapy. During the week, different sessions will take place as keynote presentations, platform presentations and posters, as well as researchers meetings, seminars, field visits and workshops. Some of those are available only for a limited number of participants while other sessions are open to everyone interested.
Would you like to present your research project in health promotion to an international audience? Don’t miss this opportunity!
Call for proposals
On the occasion of the XV anniversary of the International Summer School, the organization invites researchers, health professionals, policy makers, PhD and master Students to present findings of their research projects in health promotion or a brief summary of the ongoing projects.
Submission Deadline: 30th April 2017
- Environments for health and Urban Health
- Socio-epidemiological findings, programs, projects, activities in the areas of health promotion in different environments: cities, rural areas, workplace, universities/ schools, Primary Health Centers /hospitals, among others
- Reducing Health Inequalities: Strategies, Programs, Projects, Activities
- “Health for All” – “Health in All” strategies
- Health promotion, health education and prevention.
- City governance and health
- Innovative teaching methods in health promotion
- Managing Diversity in Health Promotion and Health Institutions
- International Perspectives and Diversity in Public Health/Global Health
- The Role of Health Professionals in Health Promotion
If you are interested,
send your proposal here:
The scientific committee will confirm the acceptance and the preferred form of presentation (Platform/poster). Further indications will be sent to the authors upon acceptance.
The rules for poster presentations can be found here.
The XV International Summer School is sponsored by the following institutions: